First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that First Trust High Income Long/Short Fund (NYSE: FSD) intends to host a conference call with MacKay Shields LLC (“MacKay”), the Fund’s investment sub-advisor, on Friday, February 22, 2013, at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time . The purpose of the call is to hear the Fund’s portfolio management team provide an update for the market and the Fund.
|--||Dial-in Number: Domestic (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 86863167. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.|
|--||Telephone Replay: Domestic (855) 859-2056; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 86863167. The replay will be available two hours after the end of the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Friday, March 22, 2013.|
First Trust Advisors L.P., the Fund’s investment advisor, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management and financial advisory services, with collective assets under management or supervision of approximately $67 billion as of January 31, 2013, through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
MacKay Shields LLC (“MacKay”) serves as the Fund’s investment sub-advisor. MacKay is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC. MacKay is a multi product investment management firm with approximately $78.8 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. MacKay manages a number of fixed income strategies for institutional clients and retail mutual funds, including: high yield, high yield active core, core plus, global fixed income, municipal and investment grade. MacKay also manages convertible strategies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV