ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Starz, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Starz (Nasdaq: STRZA, STRZB), along with a subsidiary Co-Issuer, (collectively the "Co-Issuers") announced today that they have extended until February 13, 2013 at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, the expiration date of its offer to exchange an aggregate principal amount of up to $500,000,000 of its 5.00% Senior Notes due 2019, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for a like principal amount of the Co-Issuers' issued and outstanding 5.00% Senior Notes due 2019 (the "Old Notes") from the registered holders thereof.
The exchange offer had been scheduled to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on February 7, 2013. As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on February 7, 2013, $499,585,000 in aggregate principal amount of the Old Notes had been tendered and not withdrawn. Holders of Old Notes will continue to have the right to withdraw tenders of Old Notes at any time prior to the expiration of the offer.
U.S. Bank National Association, the trustee under the indenture governing the Old Notes, is serving as the exchange agent in connection with the exchange offer. Persons with questions regarding the exchange offer should contact U.S. Bank National Association at (651) 466-7150. Requests for documents relating to the exchange offer should be directed to U.S. Bank National Association.This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The exchange offer is being made only pursuant to a prospectus and the related letter of transmittal and only to such persons and in such jurisdictions as is permitted under applicable law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV