Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Announces Stock Option Grants
CALGARY, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Epicore BioNetworks Inc. announces that it has granted stock options to non-executive directors of the company. The number of options granted is 150,000, which is equivalent to 0.6% of Epicore's issued common stock. Under the terms of the Epicore Stock Option Plan, options may be issued from time to time in any amount up to a maximum of 4,704,246 Epicore common shares. These options have an exercise price of Cdn $0.21 and expire in five years. The grant to directors follows Company board compensation policy.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a leading producer of environmental biotechnology and animal nutrition products. It manufactures in the USA and markets worldwide to a variety of industries to reduce environmental pollution and increase operational productivity.
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. is a public corporation with a registered office in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and with shares listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol EBN). [Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.]
SOURCE Epicore BioNetworks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV