BALTIMORE, Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) employees toured the U.S. Navy's P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft when it visited the company's Baltimore campus recently.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17073 .
During the stopover, Northrop Grumman employees had the opportunity to view the P-8A and take a tour of the cockpit and crew areas of the aircraft. Northrop Grumman produces the AN/ALQ-240(V)1 Electronic Support Measures system, the early warning self-protection system and the embedded global positioning system/inertial navigation system for the P-8A."We extend our gratitude to the Navy for bringing the P-8A aircraft to our facility, allowing the employees who develop these systems an up-close look at the results of their labor," said Paul B. Kalafos, vice president of Northrop Grumman's Surveillance Systems business unit. "In partnership with Boeing, Northrop Grumman has successfully developed and delivered to the Navy an affordable mission system solution that will extend well into the future of the P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV