Richardson Honored As Top Leadership Training Company By TrainingIndustry.com
PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Richardson, a leading global sales training and strategy execution company, has been named one of the 2013 Top 20 Leadership Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com.
"It is truly an honor to be recognized as a Top Leadership Training Company," said David DiStefano, CEO of Richardson. "We work closely with clients to make effective sales leadership and manager coaching an integral aspect of their sales culture. Sales leaders at all levels must recognize the critical need to change their own behavior, and to do so, they require structure, discipline, and skills. We leverage our extensive experience and strong track record to help our clients make the transformational change across the ranks of sales leadership."
Richardson was recognized for its growing focus on the following:
- Helping clients build world-class sales leadership and management teams
- Enabling managers and executives to develop the ability within their teams to position the value of their solution, sell effectively, and achieve results
- Offering a fully integrated, level-by-level curriculum for all management ranks to help ensure reinforcement and ongoing development
- Providing change leadership workshops to equip senior sales leaders and their direct reports with the ability to support transformational change
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts