THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TETRA or the Company) (NYSE: TTI) expects to release fourth quarter and full year 2012 results on Thursday, February 28, 2013, and will host a conference call at 10:30 a.m. ET on that day to discuss the results. Stuart M. Brightman, President and CEO, and Elijio V. Serrano, Senior Vice President and CFO, will host the call. The phone number for the call is 800/860-2442. The conference will also be available by live audio webcast and may be accessed through the Company website at www.tetratec.com. The press release will be available on the Company website prior to the conference call. A replay of the conference will be available at 877/344-7529 conference number 10023822, for one week following the call, and the archived webcast will be available through the Company website for thirty days following the conference.
TETRA is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, after-frac flow back, production well testing and associated services, wellhead compression, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
SOURCE TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV