Stand Up For A Cure Participates With Republic Records For Star Studded Post-Grammy Party
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New York-based Stand Up for a Cure ( WeStandTogether.org) today announces they will participate in Republic Records 2013 Grammy Awards party. The celebrity-filled event, following the awards show, will take place at the Emerson Theatre in Hollywood. Republic Records Grammy nods include Gotye, Florence & The Machine, Eli Young Band , The Civil Wars, and The Avett Brothers.
There will be a dedicated Stand Up for a Cure display on the red carpet together with guitars for celebrities to sign that will be auctioned off for charity.
"Republic Records has been incredibly supportive of Stand Up For a Cure's work, and we are simply delighted to be part of the celebration of their artists and also help us raise awareness and support for our concert series and partner charities," says Stand Up For a Cure spokesperson.
In years past, Stand up for a Cure has partnered with EMI Music Publishing for a post-Grammy event attended by artists including Katy Perry, Coldplay, Lady Antebellum, Trace Adkins, and Keith Urban, all of whom joined together in creating autographed Stand Up for a Cure memorabilia for charity.Stand Up for a Cure will also soon announce several exciting new dates for this year's concert series. In addition, plans are underway for a special Stand Up for a Cure 2014 Super Bowl event which will be announced in the upcoming months. For more information on all Stand Up for a Cure's events and partnerships, please visit WeStandTogether.org. The 2013 Stand Up for a Cure Concert Series is produced by Live Production Group who produces events to raise funds and awareness for various medical and social causes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV