RNL BIO Filed Phase II/III Clinical Trial With KFDA To Treat Cerebral Palsy Using Autologous Fat Derived Stem Cells
In the clinical study investigators employ a variety of methods to assess efficacy: K-ABC: Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Gross Motor Function Measure, (GMFM), box and block test, Modified Asworth Scale, MAS, finger tapping test, Brain SPECT and MRI.
Dr. JC Ra, president of RNL BIO Stem Cell Technology Institute, said, "It is our mission to find cures for incurable diseases, such as the terrible pediatric curse of cerebral palsy, through autologous stem cell technology."
About RNL BIO
RNL BIO is a premier biotechnology company focused on the research and development of adult derived stem cell technologies. RNL has completed one phase I trial for spinal cord injury and one Phase II clinical trial for Osteoarthritis and is near to the completion of Buerger's Disease trial. RNL has been a supporter of UN Global Compact's free program to work with children who suffer from cerebral palsy, as major sponsor of the Bethesda Life Foundation. RNL is a publicly traded company on the Korean Stock Exchange (Code 003190) and is expanding its operations throughout the world.SOURCE RNL BIO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV