WASHINGTON, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogent Communications Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCOI), one of the largest Internet service providers in the world, today announced that Dave Schaeffer, Cogent's chief executive officer, will present at the following conferences:
The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference is being held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Tuesday, February 26th at 5:00 p.m. PT.
The Deutsche Bank Media, Internet and Telecom Conference is being held at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, FL. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Monday, March 4th at 10:50 a.m. ET.The Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference is being held at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Tuesday, March 5th at 4:35 p.m. ET. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20020204/DCM032LOGO ) Investors and other interested parties may access a live audio webcast of the conference presentations by going to the "Events" section of Cogent's website at www.cogentco.com/events. A replay of the Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank webcasts will be available on Cogent's website for 90 days following the presentations and the Raymond James webcast will be available for 7 days following the presentation. About Cogent Communications Cogent Communications (NASDAQ: CCOI) is a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world. Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high speed Internet access, point-to-point transport and colocation services. Cogent's facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 180 markets globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV