DUNMORE, Pa., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --The Board of Directors of Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: FDBC), parent company of The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank, announce their declaration of the Company's first quarter dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable March 10, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 17, 2013.
Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc. serves Lackawanna and Luzerne Counties through The Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank's eleven community banking offices.
For more information visit our investor relations web site through www.bankatfidelity.com.This press release may contain forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results and trends could differ materially from those set forth in such statements due to various factors. These factors include the possibility that increased demand or prices for the company's financial services and products may not occur, changing economic, interest rate and competitive conditions, technological developments and other risks and uncertainties, including those detailed in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Fidelity D & D Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV