Thousands Rally For, And Against, Slovenia's Gov't
Earlier, in a video address broadcast during the pro-government rally, Jansa claimed he is the victim of "lies, deceit and propaganda" by unidentified left-leaning groups, which have "robbed our country" in the past.
His supporters unveiled a huge Slovenian flag and played national folk songs.
"We are here because we care about this country," said Franc Mihar, a 33-year-old supporter from the town of Kranj.
___Jovana Gec in Belgrade, Serbia; Dusan Stojanovic, in Bled, Slovenia; and Amer Cohadzic in Ljubljana, contributed to this report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV