Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (Susquehanna) (NASDAQ: SUSQ) is scheduled to present as part of the 2013 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 1:45 p.m. Eastern time.
Participating in the presentation will be William J. Reuter, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Drew K. Hostetter, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will include an overview of the company, its market presence and financial results and may also include forward-looking information and financial goals.
A link to a live webcast of the presentation will be available through Susquehanna’s website at www.susquehanna.net by selecting "Investor Relations" near the top right of the home page then “Overview” and clicking on the conference webcast link. Interested viewers should visit the site at least 15 minutes in advance of the presentation to register and download any necessary software to listen and view the accompanying slides. The webcast will be archived and available on the website for 90 days after the conference.
Susquehanna is a financial services holding company with assets of approximately $18 billion. Headquartered in Lititz, Pa., the company provides banking and financial services at over 260 branch locations in the mid-Atlantic region. Through Susquehanna Wealth Management, the company offers investment, fiduciary, brokerage, insurance, retirement planning, and private banking services, with approximately $7.5 billion in assets under management and administration. Susquehanna also operates an insurance brokerage and employee benefits company, a commercial finance company and a vehicle leasing company. Investor information is available through Susquehanna’s Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV