MCKINNEY, Texas, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, associations, and middle-income families, grew its Producing Agent count to 5,176, up 18 percent from a year ago. American Income Life, a 100-percent union label Company, continues to experience growth during the economic downturn due to middle-income Americans' increased insurance needs.
American Income Life's parent Company, Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) reported its 2012 fourth quarter results on Tues., Feb. 5, 2013, with AIL continuing to lead the Torchmark Companies in Producing Agent count and insurance sales.
American Income Life is expanding and seeks to add several leadership positions nationally.The Company is actively recruiting veterans for leadership positions. The 62-year-old Company provides complete training, as well as the opportunity for advancement at every level. To learn more about career opportunities with AIL, visit www.ailcareers.com or call 1-800-532-7300.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- Markets products through in-home sales and workplace sales
- More than 4,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV