American Airlines to Halt New York Departures Around 3 P.M.
US Airways (LCC) had cancelled 447 Friday and Saturday flights as of noon Friday, while Delta (DAL) had cancelled 830 scheduled Friday departures and United (UAL) had cancelled 900 flights affecting 32 airports.
United spokeswoman Jennifer Dohm said the carrier had just extended its change fee waivers through Sunday.
-- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV