OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE:OPK), in response to statements regarding the sale of Company common stock by Mr. Adam E. Logal, OPKO’s Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer, would like to clarify that no other Company officer has exercised common stock options or sold any shares of Company common stock during the last twelve months and that the nominal exercise of 50,000 common stock options and sale of such common stock by Mr. Logal was done to address pressing family circumstances. No other sales by Company officers or insiders are currently contemplated. Further, Dr. Phillip Frost, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, purchased a total of 11,218,067 shares of the Company’s common stock during 2012 and has purchased a total of 383,500 shares of the Company’s common stock so far during 2013. Dr. Frost, along with other Company officers and insiders, also invested in the Company’s recently completed $175 million convertible debt offering.
About OPKO Health, Inc.
OPKO is a multinational biopharmaceutical and diagnostics company that
seeks to establish industry leading positions in large, rapidly growing
markets by leveraging its discovery, development and commercialization
expertise and novel and proprietary technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV