ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) announced today that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Stephen L. Bruffett will be presenting at two upcoming transportation industry investor conferences next week.
On Wednesday, February 13, Mr. Bruffett will make a presentation at the Stifel Nicolaus Transportation Conference in Key Biscayne, FL. The presentation will begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The next day, Thursday, February 14, Mr. Bruffett will address the BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Services Conference in Coral Gables, FL. The presentation will begin at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.Parties may listen to each presentation via live Internet webcast. The webcasts will be available at www.con-way.com in the investors section. Please go to Con-way's web site at least fifteen minutes early to register and install any necessary software. Following the live webcast, an Internet replay of each presentation will also be available at the Con-way site. About Con-way Inc. -- Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) is a $5.6 billion freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading services through its primary operating companies of Con-way Freight, Con-way Truckload and Menlo Worldwide Logistics. These operating units provide high-performance, day-definite less-than-truckload (LTL), full truckload and multimodal freight transportation, as well as logistics, warehousing and supply chain management services. Con-way also operates Road Systems Inc., a trailer refurbishing and manufacturing company which supplies trailing equipment to the company's trucking fleets. Con-way Inc. and its subsidiaries operate from more than 500 locations across North America and in 20 countries. For more information about Con-way, visit www.con-way.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV