As part of the enhanced video experience for PowerDrive dealers, the video player on vehicle detail pages has been upgraded to feature a dealer's logo, tagline and links to their Special Offers. All of a dealer's individual videos from various VDPs are aggregated on a PowerDrive-exclusive tab on their Dealer Profile, along with exclusive make/model videos that keep a shopper engaged within a dealer's specific content as they continue to do research.
For more information or to upgrade to PowerDrive, dealers can contact their Cars.com sales representative, visit http://dealers.cars.com or visit us at the NADA Convention & Expo, Feb. 8-11 in Orlando, booth #2075.
Founded in 1998, Cars.com is an award-winning online destination for car shoppers that offers information from consumers and experts to help buyers formulate opinions on what to buy, where to buy and how much to pay for a car. Cars.com is a division of Classified Ventures LLC, which is owned by leading media companies, including A.H. Belo (NYSE: AHC), Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI), Tribune Company and The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO).SOURCE Cars.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV