Apartment Investment and Management Company (“Aimco”) (NYSE: AIV) will conduct its Fourth Quarter 2012 earnings conference call today, February 8, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Live Conference Call
Domestic Dial-In Number: 1-888-317-6003International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-6061Passcode: 1956222Webcast: http://www.aimco.com/investors
Conference Call ReplayDomestic Dial-In Number: 1-877-344-7529International Dial-In Number: 1-412-317-0088Passcode: 10023486 The conference call replay will be available until 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on February 21, 2013. Webcast Replay: http://www.aimco.com/investors/events-presentations/webcasts The full text of the earnings release and supplemental schedules are available on Aimco’s website at http://www.aimco.com/investors/financial-reports/quarterly-earning-reports Aimco is a real estate investment trust that is focused on the ownership and management of quality apartment communities located in the largest markets in the United States. Aimco is one of the country's largest owners and operators of apartments, with 265 communities in 24 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Aimco common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AIV, and are included in the S&P 500. For more information about Aimco, please visit our website at www.aimco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV