Acme Packet describes itself as a leader in session delivery network solutions, which let enterprises deliver secure voice and data services across IP networks.
Shares of Acme Packet soared this week, gaining 23.61% to finish at $29.58, while Oracle dipped 3.6% to close at $34.90.
Next week we see earnings results from Cisco (CSCO), Net App (NTAP), Rackspace (RAX) and Clearwire (CLWR). Goldman Sachs will also hold its annual technology conference in San Francisco, with Apple CEO Tim Cook and Zillow (Z) CEO Spencer Rascoff (who discussed Zillow Digs earlier this week with me) set to attend.If you're in the Northeast, stay warm and safe as Nemo finds us (sorry, my joke writer is out sick this week). I'll catch you all on the other side for another exciting week in technology. Enjoy your weekend everyone. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV