Hyundai President & CEO John Krafcik To Keynote 2013 NADA Industry Message
COSTA MESA, Calif., Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a record breaking 2012 where Hyundai set its all-time U.S. sales record, President & CEO John Krafcik will address automotive dealers nationwide as the industry keynote speaker at the 2013 NADA Convention & Expo. A speaking platform reserved for industry leaders, Krafcik will discuss his vision for innovation and ways both Hyundai and dealers can create future success by challenging industry convention.
"As an industry, we are most successful when we reconnect with the entrepreneurial spirit that inspires innovation and many times large global automakers can lose sight of that," said John Krafcik, president & CEO, Hyundai Motor America. "At NADA, I look forward to connecting with dealers and their exceptional ability at finding efficiency, elevating customer service and improving the sales process, all things we push ourselves to do at Hyundai."
Krafcik's keynote will take place on
Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 during the opening general session from
2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Orange County Convention Center in
Orlando. Krafcik will follow remarks from NADA Chairman
Bill Underriner. For more information on NADA visit
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICAHyundai Motor America, headquartered in Costa Mesa, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through more than 820 dealerships nationwide. All Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes the 5-year/60,000-mile fully transferable new vehicle warranty, Hyundai's 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, and five years of complimentary Roadside Assistance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV