Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the sale of First M&F Corp. (“FMFC”) (NasdaqGS: FMFC) to Renasant Corp. for shareholders. Under the terms of the proposed merger, FMFC shareholders will receive 0.6425 shares of Renasant common stock for each share of FMFC stock owned, which based on Renasant’s 10-day average closing price (as of February 4), is valued at approximately $12.35 per share.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, please contact Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 239-4568, via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com or Zach Groover at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The FMFC sale investigation centers on whether FMFC’s shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the proposed going private deal, whether the transaction undervalues FMFC’s stock, and whether FMFC’s board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal. According to shareholder rights attorney Patrick Powers, “based on the nature of this stock for stock transaction and other factors, we believe this transaction may undervalue FMFC’s stock. Our proposed lawsuit will seek to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders.”
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV