Pensioner's Death Caused By Care Home Fall - Inquest Jury
"We are pleased that the Coroner has thoroughly investigated the circumstances leading up to Mrs Fitch's death, and we particularly welcome her investigations in regard to the care and treatment she received at Attwoods Manor following her fall and before her admittance to hospital.
"We strongly feel that there are still questions to be answered and as we now consider our next course of action, it would be inappropriate to offer any further comment. We would request that the media respect the family's privacy at this time."
How can Fentons Solicitors help?
Fentons Solicitors is experienced in handling claims for victims of medical negligence.If you think that you have a case or require further information contact Fentons on +44(0)800-0191-297 or fill in the online claims questionnaire. SOURCE Fentons Solicitors LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV