Borrow Smart Alabama Brings Financial Education To Hale County Students
The Oliver Robinson Foundation was created to empower Alabama's working families through community education. In addition to providing financial literacy training, the foundation publishes Community Reinvestor magazine. Distributed through the Alabama Department of Human Services, the magazine shares news about community programs available in the state.
Borrow Smart is an organization of more than 400 cash advance and title lending stores in Alabama that works to protect and educate consumers and to ensure fair treatment of customers. Charles Hunter, spokesman for Borrow Smart Alabama, said its ongoing commitment to community financial education demonstrates the organization's desire to be a part of the solution.
"Borrow Smart believes a strong Alabama economy begins with educating today's youth about financial responsibility and teaching them to simply budget their income and make saving part of their plan," Hunter said.
Borrow Smart Alabama is a not-for-profit trade organization with more than 400 member stores in the state of Alabama. Borrow Smart's mission is to educate our customers and the media about short term lending, to ensure fair treatment of customers and to honor them by protecting the future of our industry.SOURCE Borrow Smart Alabama
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV