Protective Life Corporation (NYSE: PL) (“Protective”) will participate in the upcoming Bank of America Merrill Lynch Insurance Conference in New York City on Thursday, February 14, 2013. John D. Johns, Protective’s Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the Company’s results and strategic direction beginning at 10:35 a.m. Eastern time that day.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company website at www.protective.com in the Investor Relations section. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes in advance to register and download any necessary software. The presentation will be available for replay beginning Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern through midnight March 31, 2013.
ABOUT PROTECTIVE LIFE CORPORATION
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment products throughout the U.S. It has annual revenues of approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2012 had assets of approximately $57.4 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV