FAIRFAX, Va., Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ThinkGeek has sent an Away Team to NYC for Toy Fair, Feb 10-13, where they will talk with wholesalers, meet with press, and more importantly, bring even more awesome to the world with three brand new products from the company's GeekLabs department.
Each of ThinkGeek's newest creations will be on display at Toy Fair and viewable on the website as well. The latest creations are:
- Ringtone Annoy-a-tron: Much like ThinkGeek's small, hide-able original Annoy-a-tron that emits random beeps, the Ringtone Annoy-a-tron is the perfect prank device for people who want to torment their target—but this version emulates six popular ringtone sounds to drive friends and coworkers bananas hunting for the missing cellphone that won't stop ringing.
- Titan Sword: Forged out of EVA foam and measuring over 5' in length, the light-up Titan Sword with LED details is the perfect accessory for cosplay shenanigans. The sword collapses into two easily transported pieces thanks to a built-in handle in the box.
- Build-On Brick Mug: Tired of playing with your food? Play with your morning coffee mug instead. The Build-On Brick Mug is compatible with many major construction brick brands and allows for a bit more three-dimensional color and creativity in your morning cup of joe. Just don't step on any of the pieces while barefoot.
GeekLabs' Master of Ceremonies, DJ Ty "The Guy" Liotta is at the core of ThinkGeek's R&D and states, "Unveiling the Ringtone Annoy-a-tron, Titan Sword, and Build-On Brick Mug at Toy Fair is a tremendous opportunity for ThinkGeek. We're always working hard to bring our customers what they can't find anywhere else, and this is exactly what Toy Fair is all about."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts