PwC Oversees Accuracy Of The Oscars® Balloting Process For 79 Years Running
"Overseeing the balloting process each year and maintaining PwC's tradition of ensuring accuracy and secrecy has been one of the most gratifying experiences of my career," said Brad Oltmanns, PwC partner and Oscars balloting leader since 2004. "Our work with the Academy for nearly eight decades is a testimony to our trusted partnership, and a real honor for PwC."
"PwC has the utmost pride in working with the Academy," said Rick Rosas, PwC partner and Oscars balloting leader since 2001. "Our involvement in such a prestigious event each year is the thrill of a lifetime and a testament to our work with the Academy through the years."
Oscars nominations opened to voting members of the Academy on Monday, December 17, 2012, and nominees were announced on Thursday, January 10, 2013. Final ballots will be available today ( February 8, 2013), and completed ballots are due on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 (by 5 p.m.).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV