Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:34 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer said a secondary offering from Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) is holding its price, which makes him a buyer of the stock. He was also bullish on GNC (GNC) and Gilead Sciences (GILD), saying GNC is going higher and Gilead is a stock that never quits.
CLF shares were flat Tuesday, GNC was up a healthy 3.9% and GILD rose 1.6%.Cramer was upbeat on orphan drug maker BioMarin (BMRN) and also Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), a stock he said has been sketchy but he now feels is cheap. BMRN and SWKS both ended the day flat. Finally, Cramer said he's a buyer of Cypress Semiconductor (CY), even though the stock has been performing poorly. CY closed Tuesday up 5.9%. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV