New American Funding Announces Home Finance Radio Show With Tim Conway Jr.
TUSTIN, Calif., Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- National mortgage banker, New American Funding, announced the acquisition of Tim Conway Jr. as their host for their highly anticipated new radio show "Mortgage Hunters America" airing in Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, and Denver counties.
Conway has been a nationally syndicated host for more than 12 years and is currently hosting a nightly show on the No. 1 news/talk radio station in the country, KFI AM 640; 'More Stimulating Talk Radio', airing Monday-Friday from 7-10 p.m. Conway is famous for providing a wide variety of entertaining topics, in a down-to-earth manner.
The new program will provide listeners educational information on loan products on the market and industry trends and forecasting in a fun and entertaining way. It will also explore a variety of topics related to home ownership and home refinancing. Rick Arvielo, president of New American Funding, will frequent the show as a guest speaker to offer his expertise and insight.
Listeners are encouraged to call in with their questions to receive feedback and guidance on a variety of situations related to home financing and home ownership.Contact: Jennette Landrum, 1-800-450-2010 About New American Funding New American Funding is a Fannie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, a Freddie Mac Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement – HUD Approved, and VA Automatic mortgage lender with approximately 600 employees. The company is licensed in 20 states, funds more than $400 million a month, and offers a variety of purchase home loan and refinance loan options, including, Conventional, FHA, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0 and Jumbo Loans. It has a total servicing portfolio of over $1.5 billion. RELATED LINKS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV