NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) announced today that nine employees from its Newport News Shipbuilding and Ingalls Shipbuilding divisions were recognized for achievements in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) during the 27 th annual Black Engineer of the Year Award STEM Global Competitiveness Conference.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/hii/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17059
This year's conference is being held at the Washington Marriott in Wardman Park through Saturday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV