- On Valentine's Day, the first man or woman's name you read in the paper or hear on the TV or radio will be the name of the person you will marry.
- If you find a glove on the sidewalk on Valentine's Day, your future beloved will have the other missing glove.
- If you see a squirrel on Valentine's Day, you will marry a cheapskate who will not spend money on you.
- If you see a goldfinch on Valentine's Day, you will marry a millionaire.
- If you see a flock of doves on Valentine's Day, you will have a happy, peaceful marriage.
- If a woman saw a robin flying overhead on Valentine's Day, it meant she would marry a sailor.
- If a woman sees a sparrow, she will marry a poor man and be very happy.
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Shares Valentine's Day Superstitions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts