GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTAT) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the quarter and year ending December 31, 2012 after the market closes on NASDAQ on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
Management will conduct an investment community conference call the following day, Thursday, February 28, 2013, at 8:00am ET. The call will be available on a live and archived basis as follows:
|Live Conference Call and Webcast|
|Date & Time:||Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 8:00am ET|
|Webcast (with slides):||Go to http://investor.gtat.com/, select “Events” and select webcast.|
|Dial-in Number:||(631) 291-4543 (no passcode)|
|Webcast:||Go to http://investor.gtat.com/, select “Events,” and “Past Events”|
|Dial-in Number:||(404) 537-3406 (Available through March 14, 2013 at 11:59pm ET)|
About GT Advanced Technologies Inc.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. is a diversified technology company with innovative crystal growth equipment and solutions for the global solar, LED and electronics industries. Our products accelerate the adoption of new advanced materials that improve performance and lower the cost of manufacturing. For additional information about GT Advanced Technologies, please visit www.gtat.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV