People are particularly perturbed at that last acquisition didn't pan out so fast. There is another acquisition that he did that looks like it's working, which is a juice acquisition. I think that people got spoiled here, but that Irwin has not let anyone down. He's doing his same style that he's done with other acquisitions before. Parts of it haven't worked out; he does have some underperforming units. He'd be the first to tell you that.
I just think that the idea that it's somehow a perpetual acquisition machine, otherwise you'd see dramatically slowing growth in their existing brands, did not hold up as a thesis. I'm not bearish on stock I'm bullish.
Debra Borchardt: Great. You heard it from Jim. He is bullish on Hain. Take a look at Hain. They really did have a good quarter. I think that the market is beating them up a little unfairly.
Jim Cramer: Yeah.-- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York
To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV