TORONTO, Feb. 8, 2013 /CNW/ - TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM), the manager of TD Mutual Funds, today announced portfolio adviser changes for the TD International Value Fund (the Fund).
Effective on or about March 12, 2013, TDAM will assume portfolio adviser responsibilities for the Fund from AllianceBernstein Canada, Inc. The Fund will be managed by Charles Edwardes-Ker, Vice President and Director, TDAM. There is currently no intention to change the investment strategies of the Fund.
"Investors will benefit from the extensive industry experience Charles brings to the Fund as well as enjoy continued access to TDAM's breadth of fund management expertise," said Sandra Cimoroni, President, TD Mutual Funds.
About TD Asset Management Inc. Through TD Mutual Funds, TD Asset Management Inc. (TDAM) provides a diverse range of 70 mutual funds, 26 professionally managed portfolios and 20 corporate class funds. TDAM manages retail mutual fund assets on behalf of more than 1.7 million investors and TD Mutual Funds is one of the most broadly diversified fund families in Canada. Funds are available at TD Canada Trust branches (through TD Investment Services Inc. representatives), TD Direct Investing, TD Wealth Financial Planning, TD Wealth Private Investment Advice as well as independent investment dealers. As of December 31, 2012, TDAM was the fourth largest mutual fund company in Canada, with $69.3 billion invested in TD Mutual Funds.SOURCE TD Asset Management Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV