CapLease, Inc. (NYSE: LSE) today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast on Friday, February 15, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2012. Hosting the call will be Mr. Paul H. McDowell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Shawn P. Seale, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A press release with the financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2012 will be issued before the market opens on Friday, February 15, 2013.
The conference call will be webcast live over the Internet from the Company’s Web site at www.caplease.com.
The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 407-3982 or for international participants (201) 493-6780. A replay of the conference call will be available after 1:00 pm Eastern time on Friday, February 15, 2013 until midnight Eastern time on Friday, March 1, 2013. The replay can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or for international participants (858) 384-5517 and entering the conference ID 408365.
About CapLease, Inc.CapLease, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that primarily owns and manages a diversified portfolio of single tenant commercial real estate properties subject to long-term leases to high credit quality tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV