- A $1.8 million reduction to the carrying value of Winmark’s investment in Archiver’s;
- A $0.7 million reduction to the carrying value of Winmark’s investment in BridgeFunds, LLC;
- A reduction of Winmark’s equity of $2.5 million;
- A reduction of pre-tax income of $2.5 million for the quarter ended December 29, 2012. The charges will negatively impact earnings per share by approximately $0.47 per share for the quarter.
Winmark Corporation Announces Impairment Charges For Investments In Tomsten, Inc. And BridgeFunds, LLC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.