Solazyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: SZYM), a renewable oil and bioproducts company, announced that the company will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results.
The call and webcast will follow the release of fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results after market close. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call at the Investor Relations portion of the company's website, www.solazyme.com.
What: Solazyme's fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results conference call and webcast
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time Live call: (877) 291-1287 International: (973) 409-9250 Audio Replay: (404) 537-3406 Passcode: 96880758 The webcast will be archived through February 27, 2013. About Solazyme, Inc. Solazyme, Inc. (SZYM) is a renewable oil and bioproducts company that transforms a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils. Headquartered in South San Francisco, Solazyme’s renewable products can replace or enhance oils derived from the world’s three existing sources – petroleum, plants and animal fats. Initially, Solazyme is focused on commercializing its products into three target markets: (1) fuels and chemicals, (2) nutrition and (3) skin and personal care. Solazyme®, the Solazyme logo and other trademarks or service names are trademarks of Solazyme, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV