RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) announced today that Neill A. Currie, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Insurance Investor Conference in New York on Thursday, February 14, 2013. Mr. Currie will deliver a presentation scheduled to take place at 11:45 am ET.
Slides from Mr. Currie’s presentation, as well as a live audio webcast, will be available on the Company's website at www.renre.com under "Investor Information/Webcasts and Presentations". A replay of the audio webcast will be available on the website until May 15, 2013.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance. The Company's business consists of two reportable segments: (i) Reinsurance, which includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures managed by the Company's ventures unit, and (ii) Lloyd's, which includes reinsurance and insurance business written through Syndicate 1458.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV