REDONDO BEACH, Calif., Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) today announced it has appointed vice presidents Robert Burke, Dale Burton and Art Lofton to new leadership positions within the company's Aerospace Systems sector.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17055 In their new roles, Burke, Burton and Lofton report to Tom Vice, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
"Bob, Dale and Art are accomplished leaders who have demonstrated consistently the skills necessary for success," said Vice. "I have great confidence they will harness the significant talent of our organization and the resources of our company to set the industry standard for program performance, quality, affordability and innovation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV