Praxair Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (PX)
- PX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- 43.40% is the gross profit margin for PRAXAIR INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.79% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $879.00 million or 11.12% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.26%.
- PRAXAIR INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PRAXAIR INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.61 versus $5.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.03 versus $5.61).
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry average. The net income has decreased by 1.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $420.00 million to $414.00 million.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts