If this is going to be a huge international sports play, I want to be in. That's why I think the stock is not down that much given the fact that at one point it was down to 26.
Debra Borchardt: So, right now I guess, if we could make a sports analogy, what inning do you think News Corp. is in right now?
Jim Cramer: I think that because it's splitting, it's going to be a whole new ballgame.
Debra Borchardt: They're going to start over at the beginning ...Jim Cramer: It's a reset. Debra Borchardt: New kickoff ... reset ... so OK, there you have it for News Corp., getting a little beat up, but it looks like Jim is siding with them thinking that there is still some promise and some future in the international sports arena. Jim Cramer: Definitely. -- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York
To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV