Ark Restaurants Corp. (Nasdaq – ARKR) today confirmed that it is in receipt of an unsolicited proposal from Landry’s, Inc. to acquire in a negotiated transaction all of the outstanding shares of capital stock of Ark restaurants for $22.00 per share in cash. Consistent with its fiduciary duties, and in consultation with its outside financial and legal advisors, the board of directors of the Company will review the Landry’s proposal and respond in due course.
Ark Restaurants advises its shareholders that they need not take any action at this time in response to Landry’s proposal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV