Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying its investor presentation live over the Internet on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Campbell Soup Company Presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time
By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.com
Simply log on to the Web at the above address several minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
The investor presentation and question-and-answer session are expected to last approximately one hour. A replay of this broadcast will be available at the above Web site beginning approximately two hours after the conclusion of the presentation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV