- Total sales for the fourth quarter of $459 million, 47 percent higher than the year ago quarter, and total sales for the year were $1.7 billion, 27 percent higher than the previous year.
- Income from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $49 million ($0.34 per diluted share) and $32 million ($0.22 per diluted share) for the year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from continuing operations was $26 million ($0.18 per diluted share) and $49 million ($0.35 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $71 million compared to a loss of $12 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. For the year, EBITDA from continuing operations was $203 million compared to a loss of $5 million the previous year.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $561 million as of December 31, 2012.
LP Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End 2012 Profits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts