Qlik Technologies Inc. ("QlikTech") (Nasdaq: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced its participation at the following upcoming conferences in February. The presentations will be webcast live, and an archive of the presentations will be available for a limited time under the “Events & Presentations” section on the company’s investor relations website ( http://investor.qlikview.com/).
- The Barclays Second Annual Big Data Conference in San Francisco on February 11, 2013 at 5:05 p.m. Pacific Time
- The 2013 Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit in San Francisco on February 13, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in San Francisco on February 27, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time
QlikTech (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). Its QlikView Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional BI solutions and inadequate spreadsheet applications. The in-memory associative search technology QlikTech pioneered created the self-service BI category, allowing users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. Appropriate from SMB to the largest global enterprise, QlikView’s self-service analysis can be deployed with data governance in days or weeks. The QlikView Business Discovery platform’s app-driven model works with existing BI solutions, offering an immersive mobile and social, collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving approximately 26,000 customers in over 100 countries.
QlikTech and QlikView are trademarks or registered trademarks of QlikTech or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV