Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced that Paul J. Reilly, Arrow’s executive vice president, finance and operations and chief financial officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference, to be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California on February 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM Pacific Time and the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference, to be held at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida on March 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM Eastern Time.
The presentations will be available via webcast. To access the live webcasts, visit www.arrow.com/investor, where you can also view other recent webcasts, slide presentations and additional investor information. The webcasts will remain available for two weeks following each presentation date.
Arrow Electronics (
is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial
and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing
solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than
100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and
commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations
in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV