SAO PAULO, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, and Delta Air Lines, hereby announce an alignment of the management of their respective loyalty programs, SMILES and SkyMiles. The partnership between the two programs will offer frequent fliers exclusive benefits in airports and during flights.
The benefits for SMILES Diamond clients include priority check-in and boarding on Delta flights, as well as access to the Delta Sky Clubs in Atlanta, New York (JFK) and Detroit. Similarly, Delta's Diamond, Platinum and Gold Elite members can enjoy the same benefits as SMILES Diamond members on GOL flights and have access to VIP rooms in airports in Sao Paulo (Guarulhos International Airport) and Rio de Janeiro (Galeao International Airport) airports.
"The idea is to provide frequent fliers with more and better benefits every day," emphasized Flavio Vargas, Director of the SMILES program. "Other novelties and special services are in the pipeline and will be launched soon."
For further information, please visit program's website at www.smiles.com.br.CONTACTS INVESTOR RELATIONS Edmar Lopes - CFO Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Jenifer Nicolini - Investor RelationsPhone: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: (11) 2128-4183E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @GOLcomunicacao ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A. GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 900 daily flights to 65 destinations in 10 countries in South America, Caribbean and the United States. SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV