Mass Hysteria Entertainment Company's Follow Up CEO Letter To Shareholders
It may take a few days before normal stock trading resumes, and your patience through this process is very much appreciated.
On the news front I am pleased to announce that we have entered into a definitive distribution agreement with the Megas Media Fund, who has an arrangement with Cinemavault, an international sales agent and Canadian distributor based in Toronto specializing in commercially viable and unique feature film and television projects, to distribute our next action/horror motion picture production entitled "Chomped 3D". The movie revolves around genetically enhanced alligators that invade the tiny island community of Grand Lafitte, Louisiana. Cinemavault intends to take the project to the upcoming Berlin Film Festival ( February 7-17, 2013) to secure lucrative foreign pre-sale contracts, which with available Louisiana production film incentives, should finance a substantial portion of the production costs of the movie.
Secondly, we have entered into an agreement with a leading capital sourcing company under which for the next 120 days they will act as an investment consultant to the Company with the ultimate objective of helping us secure up to $2 million in long term financing. We need this level of capital injection to help us propel our emerging new business in the Interactive Cinema arena as well as sustain us as we ramp up the production of our motion picture slate for 2013 and beyond. We will be releasing more information shortly as we firm up the opportunities.
As always, the Board of Directors and Management would like to express our thanks to you, our shareholders, for your continued support of our Company and, in particular, for your patience while we complete the restructuring of our issued share capital with the hope of becoming more competitive going forward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV