Stock Futures Mixed After Trade Data; Apple Rises
The DAX in Frankfurt was higher by 0.22% and the FTSE in London was rising 0.49%, as European markets digested the China data and as peripheral bond yields fell.
Gold for April delivery was down by 60 cents at $1,670.70 an ounce at the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, while March crude oil futures were up 25 cents at $96.08 a barrel.
The benchmark 10-year Treasury was rising 4/32, diluting the yield to 1.943%. The dollar was down 0.19%, according to the U.S. dollar index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV