Stock Futures Mixed After Trade Data; Apple Rises
Weather alerts also were in focus, as the National Weather Service warned that the Northeast and New England is expected to be impacted by a major winter storm Friday and into Saturday. As much as one to two feet of snow is forecast for the New York City metro area to Maine.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average were falling 11 points, or 6.05 points below fair value, at 13,887. Futures for the S&P 500 were down 0.25 points, or 0.54 points below fair value, at 1505. Futures for the Nasdaq were up 5.25 points, or 4.05 points above fair value, at 2747.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV