- An unbroken record of 11 consecutive years of growth.
- The establishment of new Porsche Centres nationwide.
- Premieres of exciting new cars and upgraded models, including the Cayenne GTS, the Panamera Platinum Edition, the new 911, the Panamera GTS and the new generation of the Boxster.
- Receiving 23 industry honours from top auto media and organisations, nearly half in recognition of the new generation 911.
- Vast expansion of its China CSR programme. For the third year, Porsche partnered with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) to aid disadvantaged students across Sichuan, Gansu and Yunnan Provinces, contributing over 21 million RMB and 6 Cayenne SUVs in total. The marque and UNICEF also initiated their new Integrated Early Childhood Development (IECD) project across Shanxi and Guizhou. Porsche has pledged to support IECD with a donation of four Cayenne SUVs and a contribution of more than 23 million RMB to last until the end of 2014. By then, including the initial funds sent for disaster relief after the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, Porsche China will have committed a total donation of more than 50 million RMB in cash plus 10 Cayenne SUVs to UNICEF in China.
China Roars Ahead As Porsche's Fastest-growing Region
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.